FAQ & Answers
Receive Window Auto-tuning Level Reddit 2017
edited January 2018
2. RMB (Right Mouse Button) on cmd and choose run as administrator
3. Copy netsh interface tcp show global and paste into command line.
4. If Receive Window Auto-Tuning Level is normal or restricted you have to change it to disabled.
5. Type: netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
6. Type again netsh interface tcp show global. Now Receive Window Auto-Tuning Level should be disabled.
7. Check with http://speedtest.net your internet speed.
If works, be happy
It worked for the upload speed but not download. I have a gigabit internet, instead of 200mbps its 4. Any fixes?
Maybe i need to change some settings here.
edited November 2018
Maybe windows changed something in your drivers and update maybe r u using the acer factory drivers for that adapter my wifi 5ghz gives me the same speed as ethernet @ home and @ work also the same
UserBenchmarks: Game 43%, Desk 61%, Work 40%
CPU: Intel Core i5-7300HQ - 63.5%
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050-Ti (Mobile) - 41.9%
SSD: WDC WDS200T2B0B-00YS70 2TB - 71.4%
HDD: WD WD10SPZX-00HKTT0 1TB - 93.7%
RAM: Kingston HyperX DDR4 2666 C15 2x16GB - 76.8%
MBD: Acer Predator G3-572
I'm not an Acer employee. (just here to help in the best way i can)
If my answer fixed you issue please accept it for any other users who search for it would find it quickly thanks
If you want to learn more about undervolting/optimizing windows join the Predator fb group and youtube channel:
Owner/Admin (HOTEL HERO/Red-Sand/Opoka Opoka)
/how-to-download-64-bit-vst.html. Edit: the following can be used to check your current setting, look for 'Receive Window Auto-Tuning Level:' netsh interface tcp show global it seems like the setting is already 'normal' for a lot of people, but if yours isn't, it could be hampering your speed without.
Receive Window Auto Tuning Level Windows 10
- Jun 21, 2007 How to Enable or Disable the Receive Window Auto Tuning Level in Vista The TCP receive window size (RWIN) is the amount of data that a TCP receiver (your computer) allows a TCP sender (other internet or local network computer) to send before having to wait for an acknowledgement.
- Jul 05, 2007 Hi, my name is Katarzyna and I am the Program Manager within the Internet Protocols team. I have been asked a few times about the Receive Window Auto-Tuning feature on Vista and some associated issues people are having. One of the many cool new features on Windows Vista, Receive Window Auto-Tuning enables the networking stack.