CHOIR Evo Vocal Multiplier Neither a harmonizer nor a conventional chorus effect, CHOIR Evo is a unique processor that actually turns a single voice into 4, 8, 16, or 32 distinct individual unison voices, each with its own pitch, timing and vibrato variations. The voices can, if desired, be spread across the stereo spectrum.
If you only have a license for one of the individual AVOX 4 plugins and not the entire bundle (for example, only AVOX Choir), then you will need to perform a custom installation of AVOX 4 to only install the plugin you have a license for. The process for performing a custom installation of individual AVOX plugins is virtually the same on both Mac and PC computer, and complete instructions are below:
1. Quit your recording software (DAW) if it's open.
2. Go to the Antares Software Downloads page and click on the 'AVOX 4' link.
3. Download the Mac or PC version.
4. After the download completes, run the AVOX 4 installer but do not perform a default installation. Instead you will need to perform a custom installation.
5. Click through the screens until you arrive at the 'Installation Type' screen and click on the 'Customize' button.
6. On the customization screen, deselect the check boxes for all plugins except the individual plugins you have a license for. For example, if you only have a license for AVOX Choir and none of the other AVOX 4 plugins, deselect the check boxes for all of the other listed plugins except for Choir.
Autotune 5 vst free download for windows. Added automatic key detection with the new Auto-Key plug-in (included with Auto Tune purchase), Classic Mode for the “Auto-Tune 5 sound,” real-time MIDI Control, and ARA for closer integration with supported DAWs.Both the Auto Mode and Graph Mode interfaces have been redesigned to offer the most efficient, flexible, and intuitive workflow for professional users and beginners alike. For twenty years, the tool has been the professional standard for pitch correction, and the tool of choice for the most iconic.Now, with the introduction of Auto-Tune Evo VST, it’s more versatile and easy to use than ever before, thanks to a totally redesigned interface and powerful new processing, editing, and navigation features. Antares Autotune VST also includes Flex-Tune and Humanize for more transparent and natural-sounding tuning, and Low Latency mode so you can perform in real time without distracting delay.It also features Time Correction for non-destructive time editing, as well as Formant Correction, Vibrato Controls, and Throat Length Modeling.
7. After making your selection, confirm and complete the installation process. The installer should conclude with an 'installation successful' message.
8. Make sure your iLok USB dongle with your AVOX plugin license activation is connected to your computer, restart your DAW and you should now be able to use your AVOX 4 plugin.
If you followed all of the above instructions but do not see your AVOX 4 plugin in your DAW, please consult the corresponding articles in the Plug-in Not Showing Up in DAW section of our Help Desk.