Please note that the Windows version of Ableton Live 10 is only compatible with VST2 plug-ins. As a result, Auto-Tune 8 and Auto-Tune Live are not compatible with Ableton Live on Windows because they are not available in the VST2 plug-in format.
Auto-Tune Pro, Auto-Tune Artist, Auto-Tune EFX+, Auto-Tune Access, Harmony Engine, Mic Mod and more. Home of the Auto-Tune plug-in, the music industry standard for pitch correction and vocal effects. Shop and learn about the best plug-ins for pitch correction, vocal.
If your other Antares VST2 plug-ins are not showing up in Ableton Live 10, please be sure that you have installed the 64-bit VST version of the plug-in.
You’ve been in the right places at the right time. That was the Bay Area’s studio heyday, and now you’ve witnessed Nashville come into that. Yeah, one hundred percent. I’ve had the good fortune to be in a lot of the right places at the right time. Auto-Tune can also be used as an effect to distort the human voice when pitch is raised or lowered significantly, such that the voice is heard to leap from note to note stepwise, like a synthesizer. Auto-Tune has become standard equipment in professional recording studios.
If your license is for an older 32-bit version, you may need to first purchase an upgrade.
The installers for older versions of our plugins can be found here.
If you have installed a compatible VST2 plugin, and that plug-in is not showing up in Ableton Live, please follow these instructions to resolve the issue:
1. In Ableton, go to the Options menu and click on Preferences. Then click on the File Folder tab. /cooking-dash-2016-free-download-for-pc.html.
2. Under the Plug-in Sources section, set the 'Use VST Plug-in Custom Folder' option to 'On'
3. Click the 'Browse' button next to 'VST Plug-in Custom Folder'
4. If you're using the 64-bit version of Ableton Live, browse to: C:Program FilesCommon FilesVST2 and click 'OK.'
.. or if you're using the 32-bit version of Ableton Live, browse to: C:Program Files(x86)Common FilesVST2 and click 'OK.'
5. Press and hold down the 'alt' key and click on 'Rescan.'
At this point you should now be able to use the Antares plug-ins in Ableton Live.